Free Administrative resume examples that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Administrative Job.
Administrative Specialist Resume Job Description
- Plans, develops, and establishes policies and objectives of functions in accordance with objectives of organization.
- Has multifunctional support responsibilities such as, but not limited to, administrative functions, data communications, facilities management, human resources services, insurance, office services, purchasing, security, etc.
- Provides support and assistance to other functions and operating units of the organization.
- Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company policy and practices.
- Participates in the development of departmental programs, policy systems, and procedures, and is responsible for their effective implementation.
- Applies and is guided by overall departmental philosophy, goals, and objectives, as well as administrative and medical policies and procedures.
- Additional information available includes essential job functions, additional responsibilities, and education and experience requirements.
Sample Administrative Resume Template
Contact information in good administrative resume
In this section of administrative job resume sample you see that have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Career objective part in resume for administrative specialist
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. In resume for administrative jobs example a Administrative Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Administrative Resume Objective
To secure a position with a progressive, innovative company where my skills and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Career Achievements in Administrative Jobs Resume
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Administrative can add his/her career achievements in sample of administrative resume like,
- Enhanced customer service satisfaction by increasing net income by 25%.
- Managed all aspects of business operations including inventory control, bookkeeping, price determination and marketing.
- Entered data utilizing Serasoft account program for billing/order processing for huge multimillion department stores and as well as financial background check utilizing CIT account programs.
- Natural leadership approach to projects and tasks taking the initiative to create maximum results.
- Proactive positive team player with excellent communications both written and verbal.
- Talented relationship developer with both internal and external customers.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resumes. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an Administrative applying for a job would look like in this resume administrative sample :
Pinwood Realty, Agra, 2006-Present
- Assistant to Brokerage Associates and Asset Managers.
- Prepared management contracts, new business proposals, and listing/ sales agreements.
- Assisted and maintained good rapport with clients in the absence of Asset Managers.
- Organized market information, as well as database for mass mailers.
- Wrote correspondence for Brokers and Asset Managers to send to clients.
- Composed, typed, and organized data.
- Created documents and presentations from source material.
Bill & Sales Coordinator / Administrative Support
Maloo Entp., Agra, 2004-2006
- Provided full administrative support in all areas of the accounting department utilizing organizational skills, prioritizing & expediting flow of work i.e.; A/P, A/R, audit dept., customer service, Controller, President, shipping, mail, fax, and reception area.
- Entered data utilizing Oakstreet account program for billing/order processing for huge multimillion department stores and as well as financial background check utilizing CIT account programs.
- Assisted the supervisor in planning, organizing and directing the functions of the accounting department, including accounts payable, payroll, general ledger and financial statement preparations.
- Updated financial books, some bookkeeping, shipping logs, preparation of logistics & meetings, credit memos, buybacks, and submitting proof of delivery.
Education and Certification in administrative resume samples :
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Administrative who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like in this administrative job resume.
- 2 year diploma course in Corporate Administration
Indian Institute of Managerial Studies, Delhi, 2001
- MBA (administration )
I I T , Delhi, 2000
- B Com.
U P University, Meerut, 1999
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Administrative could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Administrative would look like,
- Joined ICICI organized Seminar for administrative management.
- Achieved recognition for organizing and planning National Sales Recognition meetings.
- Certificate by All India Management Society.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Administrative could also look like,
Salary Range of a Project
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 50000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 6 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $35000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Administrative Interview Question
- What are your long and short term goals and objectives?
- How do you plan to achieve your goals?
- Do you have any special skills or training that makes you suited to this position?
- What do you believe you can contribute to this company?
- Who do you see as our main competitors? Why?
- How do you think you can contribute to our company?
- What do you think it takes to be successful in this industry?
- What new development has our company been involved in recently?
- What do you see yourself doing career-wise five years from now?